Information: Extended EditionName:
Sexuality: Bisexual (Heteroromantic)Age: 27
5'1" ftPokemon/Magic Type:
Poison - FireJob:
East Pirate MedicPersonality:
+ Loyal +Venus is very loyal to her friends, fellow East Pirates, and those who had given her opportunities in life and respect. She'd do anything if it guaranteed their friendship, respect, and safety.
+ Open-minded +Willing to expand her knowledge, Venus is learning all she can as a medic and pirate so she can be useful to her fellow East Pirates. She's even training in combat so she is capable of fighting for them.
+ Caring and Kind +Due to how loyal she is, it extends towards how much she cares for them. Depending how close she is to them, that person would mean the world to her and she'll basically radiate happiness and kindness towards this person.
• Flirtatious •Being a Salazzle, flirting is a natural and useful skill to have. It can be used to her advantage, but sometimes it can attract the wrong attention.
- Selfish -It's not excessive, but funnily enough, Venus doesn't like to share her things. Especially her food. Unless one's dying and is in dire need of food, she will not share a morsel. She enjoys food too much to give it away. And don't even try to take some candy.
- Stubborn -There are times when Venus doesn't know when to stop and it can stress her out. For example, as a medic, she'll do her damn best to heal them, even if there's a chance that there's nothing she can do. Now, that can suck because she's so determined to heal them, but it only tires the patient out and could add more pain.Likes and Dislikes
+ Sweets and food!
+ Practicing medicine.
+ Training and improving her combat skills.
+ Her fellow East Pirates.
+ The view of the sea at night.
- When someone takes her food. (Buy your own damn fries.)
- Disrespectful behavior.History:
As a Salandit, Venus was an orphan at a young age due to her parents losing their lives to some illness. Unfortunately, they had little to leave her and she was forced to live on the streets, resorting to thievery and being a little street rat. Surprisingly, her thieving life lead her to better opportunities when she tried to steal from this Salazzle named Suadela. Suadela was rather amused by the fact that someone was stealing from her rather than giving her things. However, when she realized that the Salandit stealing from her was a girl, she took it upon herself to take Venus under her wing and teach her the art of Seduction. Salazzles usually use their charms to get what they want and Suadela would usually say, " It's not stealing if they give it to you."
As soon as Venus learned the Art of Seduction and evolved into a Salazzle, she had grown a bit tired of trying to take, take, take. Plus, she still had to earn a living in order to have a place to stay, so she took on a job at the bar where she can use her skills. She uses her charms and flirting to make customers' experience pleasant and fun, earning a lot of tips. With her tips, she was able to find a place to stay, but any extra money was used toward a study she took on. Medicine. Ever since her parents had passed, she had felt guilty and believed that if she was useful she would have been able to save them. So, in her free time, she did her best to learn the ways of healing.
Her ever-improving skills of medicine had opened another opportunity. Fortunately, the captain of the East Pirates was able to witness Venus in an emergency where her medical skills were needed. Impressed, the captain had invited Venus to join the crew. Believing it would be an exciting experience, Venus agreed and is now the medic of the East Pirate crew. Upon joining, she had taken up another study. Combat! She regularly trains with her captain to learn how to use weaponry. She had some knowledge of self-defense as Suadela had taught her a bit for the sake of having to deal with advantage takers. However, there is always room for improvement!Disclaimers:
-Salazzle belongs to Pokémon.
-Colored by Anti-MistaJules
Shower her with love, plz. She deserves it
-App was created by Blacksails-Admin